TriStateMixer is the Largest Real Estate Investment Association in NY, NJ, & PA
TriState Mixer is the largest online AND in-person real estate community for investors, real estate agents, mortgage reps, industry executives and decision makers in the Tri-State area!
Here's what you should do to get started.
1. Join our website and Create your Profile, it's free
2. Visit our Events page and RSVP for an upcoming event. (You must sign in to be able to RSVP)
3. Sign up for the TSM Gold Pass annual membership to attend meetings for FREE and workshops at a steep discount!
4. Search through members and start networking!
5. Read website policies and regulations to the right, prior to posting! --->
6. Update your wall and tell us what you're up to!
* Please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during our office hours Mon./Wed. from 1PM-5PM at 732-658-5872 if you need assistance.*
by Charles Beltran, PHP Added July 10, 2013 at 9:46am
by Charles Beltran, PHP Added May 29, 2013 at 10:07pm
by Charles Beltran, PHP Added May 14, 2013 at 9:32am
Have you ever heard of the 2-50 rule? Then you need to read this blog.
Why Should You Learn This Rule
Getting overwhelmed with “prospects” (potential deals) hitting your email on a daily basis. Is it starting to get…Continue
The Problem: Toilets and Tenants!
When I started looking into what sucked up a lot of time during the week I noticed a pattern. Toilets and Tenants sucked up a lot of my time and the resources of my company week to week.This week we…Continue
Posted by Ankit Duggal on April 5, 2013 at 9:00pm
Here is an article I wrote a couple weeks ago that I thought might be interesting to the Tri-State group members.
Developers Take Note – Land Located Within Wetlands And Subject To The Freshwater Wetlands Protection…Continue
Posted by Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. on April 23, 2013 at 6:30pm
You have spent hours seeking, structuring, placing offers, and contracting a real estate investment opportunity. Now you a deal locked up and may have gotten qualified for hard money or conventional debt financing but this is not the good old…Continue
I came to a class earlier this July (9) at a Hotel in NJ about wholesaling in Bergen/Nassau county but I’m in the Brooklyn/Queens market myself. However, Mr. Tang mentioned when wholesaling that he formed an LLC($125.00) to buy the property and then…Continue
Good day, everyone.I am looking for a real estate attorney who had helped their client to purchase residential propertyusing IRA money in central /northern New Jersey ASAP. The IRA money is from Equity Trust.Please advise ASAP.Thank you very much.Continue