All Discussions Tagged 'real' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Mentor in NYC area

Hello guys, I'm very interested in the real estate investment opportunity. I'd like to learn more about it and I'm looking to meet an exper…

Started by Victoria Zhil

1 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Lorillia B. Phillips

Newark, NJ, 3 Fam w/driveway, $85K

3 Family with driveway in Newark, NJ Tenant is occupying the third floor, other apts are empty Sale price $85K Investors do you own due dil…

Started by Lorillia B. Phillips

0 Oct 23, 2012

Private Lending Question?

In New York State, is it required to file with SEC for private loans from individuals funding your real estate deals?

Started by Alric Burke

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Nick Tang

Webinar - Non-Recourse Loans to an IRA!

Next Generation Trust Services, LLC is proud to present this informational webinar with Matthew Allen of North American Savings Bank. Mr. A…

Started by Jared Lopez

0 Aug 29, 2012

Looking for a R.E. Wholesaling mentor in NYC

I am very much so interested in learning the ropes of wholesaling from a very successful and well seasoned wholesaler. I want to learn eve…

Started by Dorothy Caraway

0 Jun 22, 2012

How a Newbie Gets Started...

So you've been to a bootcamp or two. And you decided that REI is the path for you.. the best thing sliced bread (and it is...). You even we…

Started by Adam Ayer

18 May 27, 2012
Reply by Michael Osias

I need referral to a title agent or attorney that has closed a sale from a SD IRA 2 a 3rd party with morgtgage

I am at impasse with a sale, two attorneys one title company and a mortgage underwriter unaware of how to do the title work.  Can not get t…

Started by Jonathan S. Jaffe

1 Feb 2, 2012

Newark and East Orange Properties

3 Properties available   1 4- family - Newark - light reno 1 Single family - Newark, needs total rehab 1 Single family - East Orange - row…

Started by Geri Ficklin

0 Sep 14, 2011

Selling Turn Key 6 Family - Bayonne N.J.

Pristine 6 family for sale in downtown Bayonne. Easy to manage. Low maintenance. Perfect for 1st time investors and seasoned pros. Newly re…

Started by Grant LeDuc

0 Sep 11, 2011

Real Estate

Real estate is a legal term (in some jurisdictions, such as the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, USA, Dubai, Trinidad and Tobago and The…

Started by Magi Naga

0 Aug 4, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by TriState Mixer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service