Charles Beltran, PHP's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Eric, Newark's info for that question and more: http://www.ci.newark.nj.us/governmen…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Feb 6, 2013 to Certificate of Occupancy Newark

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Charles Beltran, PHP

"Adam,   I'm sure that most will agree...   Visiting local real estate clubs is one o…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Nov 2, 2012 to Life Styles Unlimited Opinion?

4 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Cathy McCormick

"Try http://www.reiclub.com/real-estate-clubs.php (to find your local real estate clu…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Aug 7, 2012 to investing in Georgia

8 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by John N. Rodriguez

"Mike, it's a website where you can get approximate rents based off of the address an…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Mar 15, 2012 to "Rent "O" Meter" is "Back Up"...

3 Mar 15, 2012

"Shar, There were a couple of buyers ready to go for this one. If the deal is a true…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Mar 9, 2012 to Elizabeth, NJ 3 family brick building cash flow opp.

5 Mar 9, 2012

"Aciec, Yes, it looks like it's down. C:\>ping rentometer.comPinging rentometer.…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Mar 8, 2012 to RentoMeter

1 Mar 8, 2012

"I believe through the towns/city "welfare" program of some sorts there was/is a "gen…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Nov 18, 2011 to Section 8 alternate

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Mann

"Sorry all...    This cash flow property sold in (1) day!   When we have other awesom…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Nov 10, 2011 to Elizabeth, NJ 3 family brick building cash flow opp.

5 Mar 9, 2012

"My 2c...   It can cost dramatically more if it's leaking and/or it leaked underneath…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Oct 27, 2011 to Oil tank question

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Eric Einholz

"Hi Wallace,   If the property is yours or you have it under contract, you can post t…"

Charles Beltran, PHP replied Jul 17, 2011 to Looing for a real estate investor to buy our town home

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by stewart bishr

RSS

© 2019   Created by TriState Mixer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service