Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq.'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary Jane,  For some reason I didn't see this post for a month, so I apologize for t…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Nov 6, 2012 to I need additional rehab contractors in the Trenton area for a large property

5 Sep 3, 2016

"PS.  I wanted to add that there IS a mandatory period of time set forth within the s…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Jul 17, 2012 to Using owner occupant exception to clear tenants

8 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Ethan Borshansky

"Yes, that is why the Court imposed the "good faith" requirement.  It must be in good…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Jul 14, 2012 to Using owner occupant exception to clear tenants

8 Feb 6, 2013

"Ethan,  I thought you should know that there was a case that went all the way to the…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Jul 13, 2012 to Using owner occupant exception to clear tenants

8 Feb 6, 2013

"I have found that using a registered agent is good in some ways and bad in other way…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Jul 13, 2012 to LLC question - Registered Agent Service worth it?

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq.

"I'm an attorney that practices commercial and residential real estate on a state-wid…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Mar 29, 2012 to In search of investor friendly title co's & attorneys in New Jersey

21 Apr 23, 2015
Reply by leonel thomas

"Many (if not most) eviction proceedings are losing propositions and the main goal is…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Mar 29, 2012 to lease requiring tenants to pay all eviction legal fees

2 Apr 3, 2012

"The structure of the transaction will depend upon the status of the tax liens.  If t…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Feb 10, 2012 to Foreclosures, Short Sales, Tax Foreclosures, Tax Liens Forum

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq.

"Update -- the bill has become law.  It was signed by the Governor on December 20, 20…"

Anthony L. Velasquez, Esq. replied Jan 4, 2012 to Beware of new pending legislation!

2 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Dan Sklar

RSS

© 2019   Created by TriState Mixer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service